Clear All

• Nice MOntego EFI.......

But 5k?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-Montego...item338d14264b

be nice if turbo
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

Comment

Used to belong to a club member on here.

Comment

Starting at £5k so in a dream world
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

I saw this earlier, for 5k it has the wrong wheels and a small amount of rust on one arch, its a nice clean car but 5k is too expensive, id pay 3k for it but no more as I prefer the facelift Montegos more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen G View Post
            Used to belong to a club member on here.
            Rick and Brians old car Steve, oh and if I remember it's also got no powersteering
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Mg monty

I always sell my cars to cheap, express valeter Andy i hope you see this you said i was to dear remember

Comment

Mg Monty

A little bit like the old Doctor add what do think spookey or what

Comment

Originally posted by MG Nut View Post
                  I always sell my cars to cheap, express valeter Andy i hope you see this you said i was to dear remember
                  I did say that in relation to this car but that was in 2009 when a year later I got the one I have now that was quite a lot cheaper than your one lol. 5 years on & things have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by MG Nut View Post
                    I take it this was the red one you had Brian before you sold KGM? I wish I had still bought this one when it was for sale originally as it was still a bargain then.

£5K is far too much money but a very nice car all the same though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey v8 View Post
                      I saw this earlier, for 5k it has the wrong wheels and a small amount of rust on one arch, its a nice clean car but 5k is too expensive, id pay 3k for it but no more as I prefer the facelift Montegos more.
                      Why don't you make an offer on it or talk to the seller mate, is well worth considering if it can be had for the right money and it won't sell for his asking price. You would have a great car though and possibly the best of what's left available!
                      And I'll buy the wheels off you if you prefer the Dish Alloys, or wheel trims as my F reg one has!

Comment

monty spoiler

KGM was a better car buy far so if he can get £5000 for that yours is worth £6000 any way we do it for the luv of the cars not the money but its nice to know these cars are really going up in Value

Comment

It's value is only what someone is willing to pay so we will see at the end of auction. I would be very surprised to see it sell. Looks a very nice car though but for that money you would expect no rust and a show winner!

Comment

Originally posted by MGMatt View Post
                            Why don't you make an offer on it or talk to the seller mate, is well worth considering if it can be had for the right money and it won't sell for his asking price. You would have a great car though and possibly the best of what's left available!
                            And I'll buy the wheels off you if you prefer the Dish Alloys, or wheel trims as my F reg one has!
                            I have given it some thought but I have 2 reasons why I wont pursue it, 1. Id feel cheeky offering 3k when its 5K, 2. Even if I got it I wouldent be 100% happy with it as its a non facelift car, if I bought it I wouldent be happy and end up selling it on again, ill just keep waiting for something like this but facelift I think........

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey v8 View Post
                              I have given it some thought but I have 2 reasons why I wont pursue it, 1. Id feel cheeky offering 3k when its 5K, 2. Even if I got it I wouldent be 100% happy with it as its a non facelift car, if I bought it I wouldent be happy and end up selling it on again, ill just keep waiting for something like this but facelift I think........
                              Funny old world as I actually prefer the pre facelifts lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X