Montego 2.0SL breaking for parts, engine is brilliant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Montego 2.0SL breaking for parts, engine is brilliant

breaking for parts, Montego 2.0SL some parts already accounted for by me, engine is brilliant and it has towbar very good back reflective plate, interior is good as well drivers seat needs a clean, all doors seem ok just surface rust on the outside, both bumpers have a crack each on the one corner. I'm in Birmingham so some parts can be posted but bigger stuff will have to be collection.. 07810898622
    Last edited by tonyrs; 12th January 2014, 15:00.

hiya mate, is this a petrol efi? what year is it? if it is a petrol how much do you want for the inlet manifold with its pipes ect.. delivered? cheers, jake.

Comment

monty breaking

Originally posted by mg turbo *70* View Post
      hiya mate, is this a petrol efi? what year is it? if it is a petrol how much do you want for the inlet manifold with its pipes ect.. delivered? cheers, jake.
      it's not EFI jake sorry bud

Comment

Hi there. Are the interior door-pulls/arm-rests in grey or tan please?
        1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          Hi there. Are the interior door-pulls/arm-rests in grey or tan please?
          Tan bud

Comment

HIhow much for the nearside doors and front wing? thanks vince

Comment

Originally posted by glitglot View Post
              HIhow much for the nearside doors and front wing? thanks vince
              This car may of gone mate , check the date this post is over a year old .

Comment

Originally posted by maestro dave View Post
                This car may of gone mate , check the date this post is over a year old .
                this car has long gone , the only thing left is the interior

Comment

I'm still looking for a good dash for my maestro. So, is the dash available is it crack free and are Monty dashes the same as Maestros?

Cheers,,
                  Ian
                  Ian Drew
                  MG Maestro Turbo '400'
                  MG ZT V8
                  Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

The only thing left is the interior dash was cracked anyway sorry

Comment

OLD POST

I am still getting caught on this system you see a post at the top of the list and you think it is a new one ! is not until you scrutinize everything you realize the post is a year old but jumped up the list because of a recent exchange of messages
                      I will be more careful in future
                      still looking for a nearside set of doors ..........................

Comment

Hi ya bud, I might just be able to help you out if you can call me on 07810898622 as I might just be breaking the meastro 2.0i black as it looks like it's going to be a hell of a mission to restore it

Comment

Dash

Originally posted by ian drew View Post
                          I'm still looking for a good dash for my maestro. So, is the dash available is it crack free and are Monty dashes the same as Maestros?

Cheers,,
                          Ian
                          Ian if you can call me Saturday on 07810898622 I'm going to be breaking the black 2.0i I've got as it's going to be a mission to restore it so I'm going to recycle the parts

Comment

Working...
                          X