Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Tax Disc Replication

Emailed recieved to club inbox

We replicate any age tax disc for a finishing touch to any project. I never post directly to any website and trust word of mouth or customer satisfaction to have members add any links. If our site could be of use to your members then feel free to add a link however if its of no use thank you for considering our offers http://www.creativetaxdiscs.co.uk/index.html

That's a handy touch.
    Though not knowing whether my cars' real first tax discs were six-month or yearly would bug the perfectionist in me when it came to creating a duplicate.
    It's even possible that my EFi's first tax disc was quarterly. It's the only one of my three cars whose first owner was a private buyer, so if the supplying garage threw-in a 'free' tax disc, they'll probably have bought the cheapest they could get at the time, which was a quarterly disc.
    Regards
    John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
      That's a handy touch.
      Though not knowing whether my cars' real first tax discs were six-month or yearly would bug the perfectionist in me when it came to creating a duplicate.
      Now that really is sad.

I'm having the same trouble deciding...
      Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

I could put my first origanal one on the window
        Sure & steadfast.
        BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
        1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
        1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Working...
        X