X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Austin Maestro off to be scrapped/crushed, in SW London. D122***

Comment

• there was a i.6l automatic scrapped here in brum last week but it was well rusted on a h reg.no panels was saveable.even the petrol cap part was well gone.i just had a rear seat belt catch to replace my broken one.

Comment

• Spotted just now in Gillingham, Kent - C *** KOE Maestro Auto in Silver. From what I could see it looked very tidy. Not seen it around here before.

Comment

• spotted

Whilst on my to Runcorn in my truck spotted a white mg maestro at junc 12 on the M62 at about 10.30 this morning , looked tidy couldnt see the reg as it was going towards manchester anyone here?

Comment

• Yes it was me
            MG Maestro turbo 437
            367 Bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
              Yes it was me
              Always good to see a maestro on the road , but although I drive all over , I think I have only seen about 3/4 over the past few years

Comment

• montego estate 1.6L spotted in the centre of Bristol earlier henly blue I think looked in good nick too...
                1993 rover montego countryman TD

Comment

• Noticed something in my rear view mirror the other weekend at Cormford. A nice blue Ledbury R515...

Also still regularly seeing a L reg white van in the Belper A6 area,g uess it is still earning a living.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Linda and I have seen a blue Ledbury in that area recently, wonder if it is thge same one? There's also a red Y reg Ledbury we spotted in the Derby area as well.
                    M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
                    Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post
                      Linda and I have seen a blue Ledbury in that area recently, wonder if it is thge same one? There's also a red Y reg Ledbury we spotted in the Derby area as well.
                      The red one must be the one I saw last year

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/sho...&postcount=503

Robin

Comment

• Red Maestro heading south on the M74, towing a small trailer.

Comment

• Not one I spotted, but my Maestro that someone on flickr photographed and posted up on there!

1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base by charlie cars, on Flickr
                          1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

• On the way down to Enfield in my truck on thursday morning spotted a nice blue montego parked next to nice red stag near Peter boro , anyway just checked the reg and I see it belongs to Sam Skelton.

Comment

• Judging by the fact both were in one place, you drove right past my front door!

Using the Stag daily at the moment as the SAAB's broken and I don't want to use the Montego in inclement weather
                              Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                              E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                              H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                              J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                              L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                              OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                              PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

• Spotted B reg Maestro on A249, sittingbourne bound, Oporto Red? This was 10.30am.

Comment

Working...
                                X