White mg montego turbo spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White mg montego turbo spotted

Saw a mint white mg montego turbo yesterday D reg driving in convoy with classic cars along elberton road plymstock.

I got all excited seeing one.
    Is it anyones off here?

Originally posted by thomas View Post
    Saw a mint white mg montego turbo yesterday D reg driving in convoy with classic cars along elberton road plymstock.

I got all excited seeing one.
    Is it anyones off here?
    That sounds like Mel Jones's example which he has owned for 25 years and covered in excess of 200,000 miles in. It has received partial restoration over the years as and when needed, but still has its original turbocharger. Mel is a long standing member of the MG Car Club - he used to also support various activities of the MG 'M' Group's South West Area Group, hence how I know him.

The event was probably one organised by the local MG Car Club region.

Comment

Originally posted by David3500 View Post
      That sounds like Mel Jones's example which he has owned for 25 years and covered in excess of 200,000 miles in. It has received partial restoration over the years as and when needed, but still has its original turbocharger. Mel is a long standing member of the MG Car Club - he used to also support various activities of the MG 'M' Group's South West Area Group, hence how I know him.

The event was probably one organised by the local MG Car Club region.
      Thanks for that.
      Just shows these cars are good for the miliage

Comment

Working...
      X