367 Bhp

Comment

Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
      where you get track rod ends from ?
      hiya mate, i got them from rimmerbrothers
      http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-RBK000194EVA

Comment

Originally posted by ian drew View Post
        I second what Mike said. As far as I'm concerned it's not the price that's the issue, it's the value for money. If they're good quality and will last forever, it's a no brainer. Therefore, I'll take a set.

Keep the photos coming, they're great.

Cheers,

Ian
        okay well i should have one made up by next week so ill post that up on here asap. and thankyou for your kind words

Comment

Originally posted by mg turbo *70* View Post
          hiya mate, i got them from rimmerbrothers
          http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-RBK000194EVA
          Sorry mate I was thinking anti roll bar link arms, my order with rimmers 3 months old now still waiting suppose to be in this month 30th.
          MG Maestro turbo 437
          367 Bhp

Comment

Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
            Sorry mate I was thinking anti roll bar link arms, my order with rimmers 3 months old now still waiting suppose to be in this month 30th.
            wow, yeah they are **** taking with there delivery time aint they lol, i am after some polly/stainless roll bar links to as i have powerflex bushes so these will complete the bushings etc.

Comment

Anyone ever had this corrosion? Mine seems pretty bad here.

Comment

Jake, you forgot to attach a picture?

Ian
                Ian Drew
                MG Maestro Turbo '400'
                MG ZT V8
                Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

this is the rot i were on about...

Comment

this is the strange rot on the drivers bulk head under the scuttle area i was on about and my new reapir panel ready for the front floor pan near side...

Comment

Originally posted by mg turbo *70* View Post
                      this is the strange rot on the drivers bulk head under the scuttle area i was on about and my new reapir panel ready for the front floor pan near side...
                      Well... It will not load the pics for some reason ATM but I'll retake them in a bit and repost them up. Apologies for the delay.

Comment

Having not seen the pictures I can only guess, but I had to have some welding in that sort of area a few years back. I had to get a new piece of metal added where the throttle cable comes through (this is NOT in the scuttle area, but below it) I then had problems on the passenger side where the wiper motor is. Leaves get stuck under the motor then trap water.

Ian
                        Ian Drew
                        MG Maestro Turbo '400'
                        MG ZT V8
                        Rover 75 V6 Estate

Comment

Hi Jake - how are you getting on with heater pipes?

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

Hiya, sorry for the late reply and not posting anything in a while, the sill on my car is now finished and on/ sprayed to protect it whilst I'm using the car and the rear quarter on the same side will be fitted next weekend if the weather is good. Pictures of all the last progress will be added I promise once I get the time. Mike, I have a prototype set all made up and I have been meaning to take pics of them and post them but just lately I have been rushed off my feet lol, I'll try and get all the pics inc the heater pipe pics posted in the next week, cheers jake

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?ref=..._id=4748854339
                              It's a short video my bro made up of my mg, progress is a bit behind but it's a good video in my eyes

Comment

Something wrong with link Jake?

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

Working...
                                X