Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro wheel Arches

Hi there

I am looking to buy both rear wheel arches for my maestro efi. she is going to paint and all we need to get started is the rear arches as mine are to rusty to save.

I understand that a firm remade a batch does anyone know who they were or some contact details as i seem to be drawing a blank on finding some.

many thanks

lee

hiya Lee I am having the same problem, I have even thought of trying to contact Etsong in China and getting them to make 50 pairs of eac as I am sure they would sell!
    why is there so much month left at the end of the money?

Comment

I searched for ages last year, then one popped up on eBay. Think they're getting very rare.

I also think people have tried to get parts imported from china without any luck, worth a try though as I'm sure they'd sell.

Comment

Will see what I can dig up as I think I know of some that might be available soon
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

I am struggling, body shop won't let me drop off to paint until they have a set of arches. They could be saved but there only going too last a year or two until they start go again.

If anyone comes with anything please let me know

Lee

Comment

I gave contact details to a few members of someone selling panels (see earlier thread). Never heard if anyone made contact or had any success but the guy definitely had rear arch repair panels because I saw them.

Comment

Have you tryed Hadrian panels? Although they hadnt got any or montego ones the other year when i asked.
              Sure & steadfast.
              BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
              1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
              1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

I have found a batch of Maestro rear arches and will post the details when I know them.
                I have ordered 5 pairs and they will only be sold as a pair
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

i be interested in a pair

Comment

for the steel bumper maestro jeff sorry

Comment

Rear wheelarch repair panels

Hi Johnny, Lee and everyone else

I have been in touch with a guy called Bob (details provided elsewhere by Johnny) who was selling Maestro panels. He was supposed to be checking for me his stock, but no news so far (I tried chasing up yesterday on the phone at different times of the day, but no-one answering - maybe gone off on holiday?)

Thanks

Andrew

Comment

I have one OS plastic bumper panel for sale.

PM for info.

Comment

Wheel arch repair panels

Dear All

An update - I spoke to Bob later yesterday and he's been unwell so slowed down his looking for the parts. Anyway, he has looked through his stock (one last container to rummage through) and spoken to another couple of likely sources for the wheel arch repair panels, but it's not looking promising at this stage.
                          If he does find any, he'll be in touch, so meanwhile we're interested in what Jeff has been able to source.

Can I have a pair of these panels please, if not already all committed?

Thanks

Andrew

Comment

Jeff could you let me know when the sets arrive, be happy to buy a set from you. Please message me

Comment

Yorks if anything turns up please let me know. Hope something can be found

Comment

Working...
                              X