Maestro and Montego windscreens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthewsemple View Post
    But nobody got back to me to tell me that.
    Well, she is a little busy Matt, next time that happens post up something and perhaps another committee member can answer you qucier
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

Comment

I've just used a company called Discount Windscreens, who cover the Essex area. They had the screen I needed (clear) in stock, and I think they had tinted ones as well. Total cost was £130 including coming to me and fitting it on my driveway, which wasn't too bad I thought. It was by far the cheapest quote, National Mobile Windscreens wanted about £180 and Autoglass wanted £260! The chap who fitted it was very enthusiastic about the Maestro, and said he used to do work at the dealership my car came from back in the 1980's, and might have even worked on my car when new! What are the chances of that?

Anyway, the new screen looks perfect and a massive improvement on the scratched and chipped original. Very pleased.

http://www.discount-windscreens.co.uk/
      1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Yeah that sounds a good price. The bloke that changed mine wasnt happy atall. Everything was hard work. But it is his job to do it! Tho he was ok after a while. Its totally transformed the car tho. Looks like its heading to the scrapyard instead of coming from it.

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X