No announcement yet.

Vehicle Restoration/Renovation In Kent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Restoration/Renovation In Kent.

I would like any recommendations of places in Kent preferably North Kent that are recommended that can undertake vehicle renovations etc. I am not requiring bodywork as such as I have a place in Rochester that I will & have used. I am looking for a reputable company that will do mechanical work, replace old mechanics with supplied new bits like braking parts, suspension parts etc, refurbish any metalwork I,e subframes, wishbones, anti roll bar etc etc & then refit with supplied new bushes, mounts, bolts etc etc so basically engine work & I want the engine removed, cleaned and painted which will also make the fitting of new parts easier so basically it is the engine area & accosiated plus underside areas sorted. Some of the painting of brackets, mounts, clips etc can be done by me if this helps reduce labour costs.
    This by the way is for my MG Metro 1300.

I have a place I have been recommended to called Wizard Customs in Queenborough coming to look at the car but want more than one iron in the fire!
    Last edited by The Express Valeter; 21st October 2014, 23:17.

Well, I can take this sort if project on, I have my own company (J.C.Motors) I own maestros my self, have lots if experience welding and doing mechanics, I'm a level 4 technician. I am mobile or can take the car away and I like go think I can complete work to high standard. I do paintwork also. I'm in brighton. Give me a inbox if interested. Cheers, jake.

Comment

Jake, you have a PM
      Membership Secretary
      Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
      2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
      1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

Working...
      X