Genuine maestro panels. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine maestro panels. .

How easy/hard is it to get genuine panels for the maestro? I'm looking for a pair of genuine plastic bumper front wings.
    Thanks
    Russ

They are out there, you just need to keep an eye on the usual places (ebay etc)

Also ensure you can attend the BMC/BL rally on the 3rd of August, as it has the biggest Brit car Jumble you are likely to find.

Mal.

Comment

At what sort of cost do they usually go for?

Comment

It depends on several factors.

new /used
        Genuine/Pattern

and of course added postage and how many people are bidding on them.

Comment

Ok, I don't want to pay over the odds, so let's say a pair of genuine, new wings. What would be a fair price to look at paying if and when they came up?

Comment

I've not seen any genuine ones for a while.

But recently a genuine Austin/MG Metro wing sold for 52.00

And there are Genuine Montego Wings out there for around 45-50.00

So I guess a genuine maestro wing would be in the same price range or maybe a tad higher.

Comment

Thanks, seems fair enough. Keep my eyes peeled then.

Comment

It might be worth asking Oli as the MG 'M' Group's South West Area group had a small number of secondhand front wings in its collection - all in good, re-usable condition - which were in the job lot of spares he bought back in October 2013.

Comment

Ok. Good news. I found a 2 pairs of genuine, new old stock plastic bumper wings. Naturally I bought them, but wow...they were not cheap. So there will be an ad in the for sale forum very soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X