No announcement yet.

Classic car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just done a fleet policy with Peter James insurance (Tanya's suggestion above)

For maestro, montego and metro fully comp with unlimited mileage and uk/European breakdown and legal cover £169 for all 3!!

That was with no no claims and I'm 29 not 30 - well pleased

Comment

I use Peter S. Taylor insurance for the Maestro on a classic policy. They are small and can usually give you a lot of personal advice. 01273 820303 / 329307
      M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
      Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Insurance companies seem to have their favourite marques and models. We're with Lancaster which seem to favour MGs and Austins. Their 'guaranteed price' for my 45 y/o Mrs to drive a basic 1990 1.3 'Rover' Maestro is over £675 (no, really). Wind the clock back two years and make that an Austin Maestro City and the price drops to £99. Even the MG Turbos are under £100 each as well. ZT is about £300 I think.
        Last edited by G51 NAV; 3rd April 2014, 20:41.
        Regards
        John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
        MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Just had the renwal through and its £83 with one years NCB now earned - pretty pleased with that - limited to 5000 miles
          1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
          1989 BMW 316i
          2013 BMW 320d Touring
          2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
          Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Originally posted by seacow View Post
            Just had the renwal through and its £83 with one years NCB now earned - pretty pleased with that - limited to 5000 miles
            That's a really good deal mate, very cheap indeed. Wish mine was as good a deal!

Comment

Working...
            X